Outline of Project Administration and Coordination Services
The professional project administration, coordination & owner’s representative services performed by Thayer & Associates in connection with major capital repair projects includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Assist the Client with determining a preliminary proposed scope of work.
- Assist the Board with arranging for funding.
- Prepare and distribute a ‘request for proposal’ for distribution to qualified Engineers, Architects or Consultants.
- Conduct pre-bid conferences and tours with Architects, Engineers, or Consultants who are invited to submit proposals for professional services.
- Schedule and attend interviews with Architects, Engineers or Consultants.
- Negotiate terms and conditions for the Agreement between the Association and the Engineer, Architect or Consultant.
- Review the plans, specifications, and project manual/bid package prepared by the Engineer, Architect or Consultant.
- Schedule and attend Special Meetings of the Board.
- Shedule and attend Special Meetings of the Unit Owners as required.
- Schedule and attend periodic project meetings.
- Assist the Architect, Engineer or Consultant with identifying qualified contractors who are invited to submit written bids.
- Attend pre-bid tour and conference at the property.
- Assist the Board with selecting a qualified attorney to prepare contract documents.
- Assist the Association’s attorney with preparing contract documents.
- Review pre-construction check list.
- Review ‘Proposed Change Orders’ and ‘Change Orders’.
- Review ‘Requests for Information’ (RFIs).
- Review ‘Submittals’ and ‘Mock-ups’ with the Architect, Engineer or Consultant.
- Review waivers and partial release of lien forms and waivers and final release of lien forms.
- Review ‘Applications and Certificates for Payment’ and process duly certified payments.
- Review Punch Lists.
- Obtain ‘Certificates of Substantial Completion’ from the Architect, Engineer or Consultant.
- Assist with conducting a final inspection and certifying a final application for payment.
- Prepare written communications to the Unit Owners.
- Assist the on-site staff with coordinating access to and from the building and the units.
- Review Project Close Out Check List.
Overall, our end goal is to manage your construction projects from top to bottom. We want to ensure a smooth process for managing your construction projects and proving administrative assistance. Contact us today for more info!