Business Financial Management
Gain clear insight into your business’s financial management with our business services such as monthly financial reports, investment strategy, loan acquisition, rent collection, and more.
Our administrative services for financial management also include the following:
- Provide basic reporting information using the Jenark Core Logic Accounting Software.
- Prepare the annual operating budget.
- Conduct capital budget/needs assessments.
- Handle cash management functions.
- Provide comprehensive financial reports each month.
- Process accounts receivables, including the collection of monthly rent.
- Process accounts payables and pay expenses.
- Administer payroll and benefits.
- Arrange for an annual audit of financial statements and prepare tax returns.
Maintaining complete, accurate, and timely association financials is a cornerstone of our firm. We produce all the necessary financial information your association will need to make sound financial decisions.
From developing Pro-Forma operating budgets to reserve funding, our firm has the resources to protect and maintain the financial health of your association.