Property Administrative Services
Time-saving and efficient administrative services such as government compliance monitoring, budgeting, scheduling, record keeping, and same or next-day responses to all owner/tenant inquiries.
Perhaps the most critical of our property administrative services is the coordination of your property’s insurance. We obtain competitive bids from qualified insurance carriers and then help you choose the policy that best fits your needs. In addition, we maintain original files on all insurance records and oversee claims settlement and the restoration of property should a loss occur.
Our property administrative services also include the following:
- Confirm on an ongoing basis that you are complying with applicable federal, state and local regulations and restrictions.
- Maintain original copies of all administrative records and correspondence.
- Prepare the annual operating budget and necessary supporting schedules.
- Record routine documents at the Registry of Deeds.
- Arrange for experienced attorneys or accountants when necessary.
- Work with legal counsel in preparing and filing required reports.
- Advise you on ongoing legislation, tax rulings, insurance issues and financial practices relevant to your property.