Thayer & Associates is pleased to offer standard financial management services (see below). However, what sets us apart in this area is our premium services, which include:
- Provide keen insight in planning and implementing successful investment strategies.
- Perform all necessary research – and market the property, if required – to aid in securing a loan.
- Make available the best investment rates and opportunities, calling on the close relationships we have formed with prominent area lenders.
- Deliver an array of custom reports that fit your specific needs.
Our administrative services also include the following:
- Provide basic reporting information using the Jenark Core Logic Accounting Software.
- Prepare the annual operating budget.
- Conduct capital budget/needs assessments.
- Handle cash management functions.
- Provide comprehensive financial reports each month.
- Process accounts receivables, including the collection of monthly rent.
- Process accounts payables and pay expenses.
- Administer payroll and benefits.
- Arrange for an annual audit of financial statements and prepare tax returns.
Maintaining complete, accurate, and timely association financials is a cornerstone of our firm. We produce all the necessary financial information your association will need to make sound financial decisions.
From developing Pro-Forma operating budgets to reserve funding, our firm has the resources to protect and maintain the financial health of your association.